12 November 2008

Weekly Posts

I had a request to start posting more regularly, and more frequently. Fair enough. Fridays, being my least busy day of the working week, will be my goal. (Even nominally attempting to post regularly to weekend days is a joke, as they are, consistently, up in the air.)

I'm going to shoot for a post every Friday. I'll set a loose deadline for about 2:00pm, my time, but I am not going to be as strict about the time. I have a lot of ideas for posts just sitting in my head, collecting dust with all the other unexpressed musings. Keep your eyes open for Friday posts.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Just remember. We want all just want to hear from you and about your experiences.

You can save the art for later when you publish a book. Or... spend lots of time on the post and share it with us. I just love to read your writings, regardless.

Deborah said...

Wahoo :) I can't wait!

Jessie said...

Hey Jeff! How is Moldova? It has been a while, keep in touch! Post more pictures too, the wifey wants to see them.